September Beauty Favorites & Thank You!

Can you believe it's October already?!  I know it sounds cliche, but I have no idea where the entire month of September went. That being said I'm super excited for all that October has to offer: pumpkin spice lattes, changing leaves and Halloween!  Not to mention it's my boyfriend's birthday month ;)...

Besides showing you all of my favorite products and trends of the past few weeks (bold lips and stiletto manis, oo la la), I want to take this time to tell you about a huge milestone that I've reached on my YouTube channel. On October 1st I reached 100,000 subscribers - a goal that I never imagined possible when I started out.  I really consider my channel my baby and on that day I felt like a proud mama - cheesy but true!  I want to thank each and every one of you so much! Whether you mostly follow my blog or are subscribed to my channel as well, your support means so much to me.  I never could have done it without you!




And as for my favorite products of September, I've got some good ones! Especially in the nail department.  I've been particularly obsessed with my bright lipsticks and the ever-so-trendy "stiletto" manicure (which is really a fancy name for pointy nails).  In the video included in this post, I'll be showing some of my favorite polishes of the moment as well as my new Melody Ehsani/NCLA nail stickers (blog post to come). I've been going gaga over these since receiving them in the mail.







Favorite Products of September:

-Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream w/ Clary Sage

-NARS Luster blush

-Essence of Beauty Comb/Eyeliner/Eyebrow brush

-Volumizing teasing comb (Sally's)

-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in 030 Fuschia

-MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick

-Revlon Colorstay Polish in Bare Bones

-Revlon Colorstay Polish in Rain Forest

"I See You" and "I Don't Play Nice" Sets

Thanks for checking back and I hope you are having a lovely start to your October!

0 comments:

Post a Comment