Everyday Fall Makeup Tutorial


As the leaves outside start to change, so does my makeup. As much as I love dark and dramatic fall makeup looks, I think it can be fun to incorporate some festive, autumn-inspired colors into your everyday eye looks as well. It's a wearable way to have fun with the changing seasons. This particular look has been my go-to for the past few weeks and I've been wearing it in a lot of my more recent videos. I guess you could call it my "filming face" :)  I hope you enjoy this look and don't forget to scroll down for the video tutorial!



Products Used:

NYX "In the Woods" eyeshadow trio (shimmery cool taupe, shimmery red-brown, shimmery cream highlight) // Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow in "Linen" // Covergirl "Silver Spark" Liquiline Blast eyeliner // Maybelline MasterPrecise eyeliner pen // Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara

Cargo Medium Matte Bronzer // Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer // MAC Creme Cup lipstick // NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in "Sugar Pie"

















youtube   |   twitter   |   facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment