I Created A Tag! | "I ♡ Drugstore Makeup"

I've been throwing around the idea of creating my own tag video for a while now. So when MakeupByFran contacted me about doing our own tag, I jumped at the chance. And then we had to come up with a topic..... dun dun dun. So after bouncing some ideas around we decided on a subject that I know a lot of my viewers and readers really love: drugstore makeup!

My love affair with inexpensive beauty products, like most of us, began in high school. The price range fit perfectly with my teen budget and allowed me to experiment and practice with a lot of different kinds of products. As I got older and throughout college, I started branching out and trying more high-end brands. In fact, when I first started my YouTube channel I rarely talked about any drugstore products at all. A tragedy, I know! About a year or so ago I started noticing a lot of drugstore cosmetic companies stepping up their game and coming out with collections that, in my view, rivaled many high-end products out there. I started incorporating many more of these items in my videos and tutorials and really fell in love with so many different types of products from the drugstore. And alas, the "I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag" was born!

  Not only have I listed the tag questions below but also some of my previous blog posts that have featured these beauty finds, which may be helpful if you'd like to know more about an individual product :)



The Questions:

1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand overall?
2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
3. Least favorite product?
4. What is the best makeup bargain?
5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?







- using Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation

-using Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quads

- using Garnier BB Cream

-both using Wet n Wild "Comfort Zone" eyeshadow palette

-using Wet n Wild "Walking on Eggshells" Trio

Bold, Berry Lip Tutorial - using Revlon Fuchsia lipstick



Thank you for reading and I hope all of you are well!

What are some of your favorite products from the drugstore?






youtube   |   twitter   |   facebook






0 comments:

Post a Comment