Top 13 of 2013

Happy New Year to each and every one of you! Though it's a bit late, I still wanted to post my overall favorite beauty products of last year. My top 13 products of 2013 included nine products newly discovered within the year and four products I continued to love from 2012. Enjoy!



Beautysets - WWFM's Top 13 of 2013


In terms of complexion favorites, the Diorskin Nude BB Creme and Hourglass Immaculate Foundation were both staples in my routine. Although I think I probably favored Dior's effortlessly light and slightly dewy finish just a bit more, the Hourglass was a godsend for my oily skin during the summer months. 

I discovered the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer this year, and it's also the best under-eye concealer I've tried to date. For blemishes and redness, however, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer continued to prevail. 

Since I reached a whole new level of pale this year, my love for the warm glow achieved only with Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder in 30 surpassed any obsession I previously had with my other bronzers or bronzer substitutes. Burberry Light Glow Tangerine Blush was a 2012 purchase that was hands down my most loved blush in 2013, and Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder's subtle, barely-there glow was a highlighting favorite.

On my lips, I wore NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee most days for a moisturized and healthy looking pout, and Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Sancerre was a long-lasting, bold lip go-to.

Although my choice eyebrow product changed a couple times in 2013, in the end, Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil in Stone Gray ended the year on top. As a surprise to no one who is familar with this blog, LORAC PRO Palette continued its reign in 2013 as my eyeshadow palette of choice, and Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara and Physicians Formula Eye Boost 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum rounded out the 2012 purchases that made it to the top in 2013.

Bloglovin'. Twitter. Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment