My "No Makeup" Makeup Routine ... & Ryan Seacrest?!

Hi guys! Since I've really been enjoying watching full-face tutorials on YouTube lately, I felt inspired to film a few of the makeup routines that I've been favoring as well. The one in this post is on the natural end of the spectrum. A lot of times I'll go about my day completely bare-faced and others I want to go all out with my makeup - eyeshadow, lipstick and liner, oh my! Then there are those in-between days when I want to correct some imperfections and even out my skintone while still keeping the look simple and fresh-faced. That's my personal definition of "no makeup" makeup, it's all about enhancing your natural beauty! 

You may be thinking the list below seems like a lot of products for a routine where the goal is to look somewhat au naturel (with a few small enhancements). Touche! However, I think that lightly layering products that are geared towards brightening and correcting is the best way for me to achieve this look and make it last. But, you can definitely customize this routine to fit your needs. I'm actually using far less products than I typically do for a full-on weekend or going out look... so it is pretty pared down for me ;) Just reach for the amount of products that work for you! Don't forget to check out the video for the completed look and some additional tricks to achieve a "barely there" makeup look.


Products Used:

Garnier BB Cream (original formula), light/medium - used as moisturizer

face:
Maybelline Age Rewind dark circle concealer, "Brightening" shade
Cargo One Base in OB 01 Ivory
Bare Minerals Well Rested eye brightening powder
Benefit Hello Flawless powder, Never Settle Petal


eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Basics eyeshadow palette
NARS The Multiple in Copacabana
Maybelline One by One mascara
(You can skip the mascara or opt for a clear formula. I have very light lashes so I like to give them a hint of color)


cheeks/lips:
Urban Decay Afterglow cheek tint in Crush
Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush





________________________


On a completely unrelated note... I recently found out that I've been nominated in a fun poll on RyanSeacrest.com where you can vote for your favorite YouTube Makeup Artist! There were so many amazing people on the list and I was just blown away and so flattered to be included! If you'd like to vote for me you can check out the poll page here :)

I've received so many tweets from all of you who have already voted and I want to thank you so much for your support! xoxo


Stay tuned for more completed looks and I hope you're having a great week!





0 comments:

Post a Comment