Complete Look ♡ Blue Winged Liner + Bright Lips... and a Haul!

Hi babes! So blue eye makeup has been one of my favorite trends for the upcoming season. The shade has been popping up in a lot of my recent tutorials, including my latest Colorful Spring Makeup and Radiant Aqua looks. Another fun (and EASY) way to make a bold, blue statement with your makeup is by winging out some cobalt hued eyeliner! After posting the pic below on Instagram (@makeupbyalli) I received an overwhelming amount of requests to film a tutorial for the look...




Ask and you shall receive!

Not only will I show you an easy way to get your blue eyeliner to really show up, but in the video tutorial I'll also go over my foundation routine using the NEW MAC Mineralize Moisture foundation and a Beauty Blender. The result? A fresh, spring-ready face! Continue reading for a list of products and the video tutorial! xoxo





Product List:

MAC Mineralize Moisture foundation in NC20
Beauty Blender sponge to apply

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Medium Plus
or
Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Nude Beige

Anastasia Brow Wiz, Ash Blonde

Sigma Provoke eyeshadow base (matte peach cream shadow)

MAC Mylar eyeshadow

MAC Waveline Fluidline

Benefit They're Real mascara

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer, "Brightening"

Revlon DNA Advantage concealer, Light/Medium

Bare Minerals Well Rested eye brightening powder

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Give Me Sun

Wet n Wild Pearlescent Pink blush

Lorac Perfectly Lit Spotlight Highlighting Powder

Milani Rose Hip lipstick -or- MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick 

mixed w/ MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick




___________________


And just because, well, long time no MAC...

I thought I'd also include a lil' birthday haul from a few weeks back :)



Another IG pic ;)


Although it seems I forgot to mention it here on my blog, I celebrated my birthday on March 15th and headed to Atlantic City for a fun weekend with friends.  I just wanted to thank you all so much for the birthday wishes over the past few weeks - from Twitter to YouTube I was really feeling the love!

I thought I would share some of the goodies I ordered from MAC Cosmetics and some pretty little thangs I also found at Sephora recently.





Phewf!  A lot for one post but I wanted to update you guys on what is going on with me and I hope you enjoyed the double makeup love! As always, thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment