My Go-To Glam Makeup | Full-Face Routine

One of the reasons I love playing with different makeup looks is because it allows you to become whoever you want to be that day. Sometimes I'm feeling more laidback and casual (hence my "no makeup" makeup routine) and other days I want to inject some va-va-voom! 

(This post is all about the va-va-voom!...)




After a recent girls' night out I was inspired to recreate the completed "glammed up" look that I wore out that night. I'll take you through all of my getting-ready steps from my foundation, to winged out eyeliner, contouring and even a punchy, bright lip color. If you are loving the current bright lip trend as much as I am, then don't forget to check out the Maybelline Vivid lipsticks in your local drugstore! I can't rave enough about the beautiful color selections and comfortable formula they have to offer - I'm wearing the Vivid lipstick in "Vivid Rose" in this video. 


Products Used:

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation, Natural Beige
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer, Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Nude Beige

Anastasia Brow Whiz, Ash Blonde
Sigma Light Brow Powder

Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Urban Decay Naked palette
Loreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Q-Tips + Simple makeup remover wipes

Maybelline Age Rewind concealer, "Brightening"
Revlon DNA Advantage concealer, Light/Medium
Bare Minerals Well Rested eye brightening powder

Loreal Power Volume Black Smoke Mascara

Blistex DCT lip balm

Cargo Medium Matte bronzer
NARS Luster blush

Rimmel Red Diva lip liner
Maybelline Vivid lipstick in "Vivid Rose"











0 comments:

Post a Comment