Colorful Spring Makeup Tutorial | Purple, Pink & Blue

Although it hasn't felt much like spring around here (it just snowed yesterday....), people are saying it technically began four days ago. I'm not so convinced ;) Either way the warmer weather has to come eventually, right? So why not start practicing some fun, colorful looks right now!

There really isn't much rhyme or reason to this particular eye look, I was just feeling inspired by the beautiful, bold shades in my Vice Palette by Urban Decay. I just took some of my favorite bright colors, "swirled" them all together and this is what I came up with! :)

I hope you guys like this tutorial and don't be afraid to play around with color! You know what they say... neon is the new neutral! 









Products Used:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Vice Palette
NYX Slide On Glide On eyeliner in Purple Blaze
Maybelline Eye Studio gel eyeliner in Eggplant
Maybelline One By One mascara

MAC Pink Swoon blush
NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in Beautiful







Thanks for watching & reading!! Oh, and Happy Spring!





0 comments:

Post a Comment