Updated Skin Care Routine

Hi everyone!


I feel like I haven't touched on my skin care routine in a really long time...so long it's kind of shameful...


But, the good news is that I have a "plethora" of amazing drugstore skin care products to share with you! I was nosing around in my bathroom cabinets the other day and realized my skin care routine has changed so much in the past year and I've really discovered some great finds in the aisles of the drugstore.  In fact, I had absolutely no idea how much I loved Neutrogena products until I actually stood back and counted how many I use on a daily basis! 


6...by the way.


This routine has really helped to clear my minor breakouts and keep my normal/combination skin in check.  I honestly feel like I have to attribute some of that to Neutrogena, to be fair ;)


Below is a list of products and a video detailing my pretty low-maintenance routine, hope you like!


-Alli




Products Mentioned:

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel
L'oreal Collagen Moisture Filler SPF 15
(Garnier Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF 15)
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
(Garnier Moisture Rescue Fresh Cleansing Foam)
Neutrogena Light Night Cream






0 comments:

Post a Comment