Lhasa, a Dirty Brush, and Ballerina Pink Lips.

I used NARS Lhasa eyeshadow from the spring 2012 collection for the first time today. I decided that I'm in love with it. Simple as that. It's a beautiful grey-taupe shade with a lavender undertone that is unlike any shadow I currently own. It has the perfect amount of shimmer without reading metallic. Here would be a good time to show a swatch, but I didn't photograph one because I am an awesome blogger like that. Ugh. I'm sorry! I will soon...


After applying Lhasa to my lid, I decided used Urban Decay Creep in the outer-v since I rarely touch either of the two shades to the right of Hustle in the original Naked palette...and by rarely, I mean roughly 3 times....ever :-/

I blended everything out with a dirty MAC 217 (when I say dirty, I mean not freshly washed, not actually dirty dirty) and loved the bit of mid-toned brown it managed to deposit into my crease unintentionally. Not sure what color that is exactly, though, since I use that brush for everything!


Face:
MUFE F&B Foundation in #20
Armani Master Corrector in #1
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002
Tarte Blush in Exposed

Eyes:
TFSI
NARS e/s in Lhasa
UD e/s in Creep
UD e/s in Virgin
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Mauve
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara

Lips:
17 l/s in Beehive
Bourjois l/g in 48 Rose Romantic

And while in my tanner days, a shade like 17 Beehive would've been a bit too pale and nude for my personal preference, it's become one of my favorites now that I'm pale and proud! Bourjois Rose Romantic added the perfect finishing touch to Beehive by imparting the perfect pearlescent pink sheen to my lips! Win!



0 comments:

Post a Comment