Sunday Funday....on a Saturday.

Even though I often feel as though school takes over my life, I like to make an effort to reserve one day each weekend to have fun doing non-school related things. Some weeks this is easier to achieve than others, but I still try my best for the sake of my own sanity.

Since my friend and I decided tomorrow would be our study-all-day-long-until-you-want-to-pull-your-hair-out day, that meant that today was our day to have fun!

Things I did today:
1. Shopped. I bought a few blouses and cardigans with cute prints on them, like bunnies and hearts (not on the same piece of course ;) LOVE!
2. Ate a lollipop.
3. Had delicious fish tacos.
4. Devoured some fresh raw oysters on half shells.
5. Drank a Starbucks coffee with a dash of non-fat milk, sweetened with toffee nut syrup. Yummmm.

I also used a few new products this morning, including theBalm Shady Lady Vol.I palette, Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I definitely started my day off right because I have yet to be disappointed by any of these products!





Face:
MUFE F&B Foundation in #20
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Benefit Hoola
Tarte Exposed

Eyes:
UDPP in Greed
theBalm e/s Luscious Lani
theBalm e/s in Shameless Shana
theBalm e/s in Caught in the Act Courtney
theBalm e/s in Jealous Jordana (lower lashline)
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Revlon l/s in Peach Parfait (definitely my favorite lip product of this week!)

And in case you're wondering, I'm also obsessed with my gold collar necklace! I also have it in silver, and I got both from Hautelook a little while ago :)

Did you do anything fun today?


0 comments:

Post a Comment