Winter Glow: My Essentials for Warm, Radiant Skin

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving with your families! I just returned home from all of my holiday traveling, feeling pretty weary but eager to share some of my most recent must-haves of the moment! Hence my super late-night upload, not a surprise if you've been subscribed to my YouTube channel for a while (I'm a night-owl what can I say)...

Lately I've been filming videos about whatever trend or look I'm really loving at the moment. As the weather gets colder I've been skipping my usual pale, cool pink blushes and swapping them out for a warm, spiced cheek color. My new fave blush (Amazing Cosmetics blush in Cinnamon Spice) actually changes from a toasty apricot color, to a rich cranberry shade depending on how you apply it! In the video below I'll also be showing you my favorite cold-weather products to keep my skin warm and glowing all year round! Hope you enjoy!




-Alli 




Featured Products:
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Cleansing Pads
MAC Cream Color Base in Fawntastic
-applied with a Sigmax F84 brush (all brushes from Sigma)
Amazing Cosmetics Shimmer Blush in Cinnamon Spice
-applied with F40 
-blended with F30
NARS The Multiple in Copacabana



0 comments:

Post a Comment