Happy Thanksgiving!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all of you that celebrate it!! I hope you all are having a fun and relaxing day with loved ones.

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my last posts - it really means a lot! Based on your feedback, I'll be reviewing the Revlon Lip Butters first, followed by Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation, and then I will eventually review the Jordana Eashyshine Lip Colors at some point in the near future :)

I enjoyed a pre-Thanksgiving dinner with my friends last night and I thought I'd show a quick FOTD of the products I wore! I was also testing out taking photos with flash since as the weather continues to become more drab and gloomy, it seems less and less likely that I'll be able to take photos using natural light by the window like I had been before :-/ If any of you have any tips on how to take good photos (FOTD, product photos, and swatches) indoors with flash, I'm all ears!


Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in #53
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Sleek Contour Kit in Light (contour shade)
Korres Blush in #15 Natural
Benefit Watt's Up <<< so nice! I really like it so far.

Eyes:
UDPP
Tarina Tarantino Jewel Shadow Palette in Magical <<< Gorgeous palette. Love it.
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Rimmel l/l in Natural
MAC l/s in Shy Girl


I hadn't properly done my nails in weeks, but Alex's post inspired me to try something new:
(Notice my creepy eye in the background.)

I used:
Sally Hansen Barracuda
Sephora by OPI Looks Like Rain Dear




0 comments:

Post a Comment