Everyday MAC Palette Organization & Faves


I've always been asked a lot of questions about great basic MAC eyeshadows to start off or add to your makeup collection. I thought it might be fun to take a look inside my everyday MAC palette which contains all of my essential eyeshadows that I use day to day. The cool thing that I've noticed is a few of these shades were the very first MAC eyeshadows I had ever tried, and I still use them now...ALL the time! There are tons of great brands out there besides MAC, and even dupes for the colors I'll be showing you within the MAC eyeshadow line itself...but hopefully this will give you an idea of general color groups that can be helpful for you when trying to put everyday eye looks together. Enjoy!




(from left to right)

First Row: Gesso, Mylar, Yogurt, Phloof!, Wedge, Mystery, Brun
Second Row: Dazzlelight, Ricepaper, Retrospeck, Patina, Tempting, Woodwinked, Espresso
Third Row: Soft Brown, Antiqued, Swiss Chocolate, Embark, Print
Fourth Row: Star Violet, Twinks, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Silver Ring, Carbon




0 comments:

Post a Comment