Fall Haul: Clothing, Vanity Decor on a Budget!

In an attempt to get my hands on some stylish fall/winter decor to deck the halls of my house, I made a trip to my local Marshall's & HomeGoods stores (thanks to my peeps on Twitter who suggested it)! Although they definitely had some great seasonal decorative items (at amazing prices), somehow I never even made it out of the housewares department!! I was definitely overwhelmed (drooling) at all of the awesome finds at both places so I derailed my mission and decided to take the opportunity to breath some new life into my guestroom/vanity room!

Since we've moved into our new place, most of our household decor as been dispersed around the rest of the house leaving my "film" room pretty bare bones...not the cutest. Until now! I can't wait to show you all the final result!

For now, enjoy a little preview of the goodies I picked up! ...Oh yeah, and I got some clothes too ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment