This Week's Products.

Just a quickie post showing the products that were on rotation this week!

Clockwise from bottom left:
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Illusoire
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector in #1 Pink
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
MAC Face Powder in Sunday Afternoon
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002 Beige
Chantecaille Just Skin Anti-Smog Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss

My dark under-eye circles have come back with a vengeance this week despite not having any exams to stay up late studying for, and I've been relying on my salmon undertoned Armani Master Corrector to nip that in the bud. I find that it leaves my under-eye area awkwardly pink looking, though, even after blending, so I remedy this by topping it off with my usual under-eye concealer: Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer. Problem solved!

MAC Face Powder in Sunday Afternoon

I love this! It's definitely not for everyone, but I had been on the market for a shimmery, pearly pink blush for quite some time now, and I definitely found it in Sunday Afternoon. I like to swirl all 3 shades together, and the result is the perfect shimmery, dolly pink flush! I'm about NC23ish right now, and I have no issues with getting this to show up on me.

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Illusoire

I've been swiping a quick layer of this all over my lids with my ring finger and adding smudged black liner (Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil is my go-to) and two coats of mascara before running out the door in the mornings. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative, I'd highly recommend checking out the Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadows. I swatched Chanel Illusoire next to Buxom Pug in this post, in case you're curious :)

Chantecaille Just Skin Anti-Smog Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss

My newest (and ridiculously overpriced) purchase. While I'm sure I will eventually use it up, I really don't think it's worth the hype, especially if you have oily skin like I do. It has a gorgeous, natural-looking finish immediately after application, but it starts breaking down on my skin within 5-6 hours. I've also noticed that it oxidizes on me, which is one of my top pet peeves when it comes to foundations and tinted moisturizers. If you have normal to normal-dry skin (ladies with super dry skin may find it doesn't provide enough moisturization) and are looking to blow some cash on a tinted moisturizer, however, I'd suggest giving this a go. If you'd like a more in-depth review in the coming weeks after I've had more time to test it out, let me know :)


I hope you all are having a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment