Sultry Summer Makeup Look ♥ Turquoise Smokey Eye

It looks like summer has finally hit in full force! I can't believe tomorrow is July 4th already! Usually I don't let a little hot weather scare me into going bare-faced but even I, an avid makeup lover, have pared my routine down for the daytime. The hot, muggy weather leaves me feeling a little less than inspired. So when do I get my makeup fix, you ask? As soon as the sun goes down!  Summer nights are perfect for trying out more full-on makeup looks and this one is no exception. Not to mention it includes a brand new product from the drugstore, the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment eyeshadow in Never Fade Jade. You can imagine my excitement when I discovered a new line of eyeshadows at the drugstore, and PIGMENTS no less!  The coolest thing about this product? I find it goes on beautifully wet or dry. I have a few other shades as well that I'm excited to try out. So check out the video tutorial below to see how I achieved this sultry, turquoise smokey eye!


Products Used:
Loreal True Match Lumi foundation, W1-2 and W3
Loreal True Match crayon concealer, W123
Anastasia Brow Wiz, ash blonde
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, black bean
Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment eyeshadow, Never Fade Jade
MAC Soft Brown, Brown Script and Carbon eyeshadows
Venus eyeshadow from the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette
Loreal Voluminous Smoldering eyeliner
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser, brightening
MAC Pro Longwear concealer, NC20
Ben Nye Banana powder
Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Nude Beige
MAC Hibiscus Kiss blush/bronzer (RiRi Hearts MAC collection)
NARS Luster blush
Rimmel Innocent lip liner
OCC Lip Tar in Femme
MAC Florabundance lipglass





0 comments:

Post a Comment