My Week In Photos

Its been another crazy couple of weeks filled with lots of shoots, an awards shows, a new tutorial and more!  xo Eman

 
I had a chance to film a new tutorial for one of the most requested looks I get - a Haifa Wehbe makeup look.  You can now see the video live on my Youtube channel.


Another day on set. Some of my fave Make Up For Ever products - essentials in my kit.


Got to glam up this lovely client for a personal photo shoot.  She wanted a sexy dramatic look so I did a bronzy smokey eye to bring out the blue in her eyes, a pink pout, then added lots of volume and curl to her hair.  She looked amazing for her shoot.


My back stage pass for the MMVA's MuchMusic Video Awards.  I did makeup for Korean pop star Psy's dancers.


You wouldn't think that men need makeup but they actually do when you're doing a photo shoot. Some of the beauty products I used for makeup and hair for a men's catalogue shoot.



Another day on set.  I loved this mirror and lights.  This is what Ive always wanted in my house one day.


 
 Booked a flight to visit my family in Vancouver! So excited. I havent seen my friends or family since December so it'll be nice to catch up and just spend time with everyone.  Cant wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment