All Too Familiar.

Just a couple comparisons of products I thought looked dupe-able :)

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and Sleek Contour Kit in Light

Too Faced (left) and Sleek

In their pans, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and the contour shade from the Sleek Contour Kit in Light look identical. Swatched, the only difference between the two is that the Sleek contour shade is slightly more orange-toned. Both are matte shades. I'd definitely go as far to say that the two shades could be used interchangeably :)

Clockwise from left:
Milani Luminoso
L'Oreal in Watchful Owl's Blush
Korres in #15 Natural
Sleek in Suede

Left to right:
Milani Luminoso
L'Oreal in Watchful Owl's Blush
Sleek in Suede
Korres #15 Natural


When I first received Sleek Suede blush from my cousin in the UK, I thought it looked quite similar to two other tawny pink blushes I already had: L'Oreal Watchful Owl's Blush from the recent Project Runway collection and Korres #15 Natural, one of my all-time favorite blushes (I kind of just threw Milani Luminoso in there last minute). When swatched however, there isn't a dupe in sight!

Milani Luminoso and L'Oreal Watchful Owl's Blush both have the same type of micro-shimmer, but Luminoso is the most pigmented of the four and also much peachier. Watchful Owl's Blush is similar in color to Korres Natural, except for it's more pink. Sleek Suede is the only matte blush of the bunch, and I'd describe the shade as a burnt coral-brown. Korres Natural is the only blush of the four that has more of a sheen than shimmer, and it's more brown than Suede.

Any dupes you guys have discovered lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment