Relocation Woes + Smiles.

I made it (!!), although not without a few troubles:

Relocation Woes

I was naive/stupid and thought that it'd be okay to throw my perfumes into my bag of lipsticks, which I brought in the car with me instead of shipping it. I was wrong. Marc Jacobs decided it wanted to make its mark on my lipstick collection by dumping nearly half of its contents into the bag...it's still a touchy subject for me 
-_-

Nearly all of my lipstick cases are melted and ruined from the alcohol from the perfume, the actual lipsticks were all wet with perfume, and perfume also got deep inside the bullets under the actual lipsticks. Here they all are, drying off...I'm hoping the perfume will eventually evaporate out from inside the bullets. (P.S. Then, this morning, when my mom decided she wanted to pick one up to look at it, all of the others got knocked off and fell to the carpet. I almost cried.)

This is what Marc Jacobs did to my limited edition MAC Ever Hip lipstick :(


And now onto the Relocation Smiles :)

I'm in love with my new dresser with matching mirror...it's new to me, anyway ;) I scored it for only $70 off of Craigslist!

Green thumb alert: meet my first plant :D Isn't he cute?

And a more literal smile:


Face:
MUFE F&B foundation in #20
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002 Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand
Benefit Hoola
Milani blush in Luminoso

Lips:
Carmex tinted lip balm in Pink


Eyes:
Sephora Jumbo Eye Pencil in Taupe (lid)
MAC e/s in Hocus Pocus (outer corner)
Milani Liquif'Eye pencil in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara


Three things:
1. To my old followers, thanks so much for hanging in there!
2. To my new followers, hello!
3. I hope you all have a fabulous day :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment