three...two...one.





:: three :: I found a cute copper/silver heart ring at a local arts and crafts market for $10, and I've been wearing that silver bead bracelet & silver watch combo all day, every day :)

:: two :: What I've been wearing on my face for the past week (no eyeshadow or eyeliner! *gasp*) -
The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream
Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer in Linen
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Sand (I'm almost done with it!)
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte
Benefit Sugarbomb
Dior Amber Diamond (only when I have extra time)
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (to stop Voluminous from smudging -_-)

And my lips have been super dry ever since I moved, so I've been slathering on lip balm after lip balm in lieu of lipsticks or lipglosses. The balms I've been wearing most are Aquafina lip balm and Carmex Moisture Plus Tint in Pink.

:: one :: And, last but not least, I got tatted up today ;)

And in case you haven't noticed, I've been blogging a lot less lately than I normally do. I just started school and have been super, super busy, and I'm afraid that my days of blogging 20+ times a month may be long gone. I promise I'll blog as often as I can, but school comes first, so that may mean that from now on, I'll only blog twice a week or so. Thanks for understanding :) 

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment