May 2013 Beauty Favorites!

Hey guys! Long time no blog! Things got a little crazy over the month of May and unfortunately I wasn't able to blog as much as I wanted. From traveling to LA and wrestling around with my new studio lighting - let's just say I had a lot on my plate! However I'm getting back into the swing of things with my monthly beauty favorites and I can't wait to share them with you all! More recently my go-to look as been a "slightly smokey eye" or winged liner and a bold lip. The beauty of it is that it looks like you've spent more time on your makeup than you really have! Nobody has to know it was a cinch, right? ;)

This go-to look definitely reflects in my favorites for May: a few face products, minimal eye products and lots and LOTS of lippies! Hope you enjoy! 


My Faves:

- Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme foundation, shade 305

- Revlon Colorstay concealer, 02 light

- MAC Tan pigment

- Loreal Infallible gel eyeliner, Blackest Black

- Milani baked blushes in Berry Amore and Dolce Pink

-MAC lip pencils in Cherry and Magenta

-MAC Lady Danger lipstick

- Maybelline Vivid lipsticks in Vibrant Mandarin and Brazen Berry

- Joico Power Spray

- Plus White 5 Minute Whitening System (CVS)








Also since it's graduation season, a BIG congrats to all of the grads out there! 










0 comments:

Post a Comment