Happy New Year! | 2012 Favorites ♡

Hi guys! It's crazy to think that it's already 2013 which means it's time for a rundown of my favorite products from 2012! I have to say that looking back over the past 12 months I'm kind of proud of myself! I really branched out and tried a lot of new brands and broke out of my MAC shell. I even started a Drugstore Makeup Tag! Who would've thought?

This video is kind of a long one and I'm probably talking pretty fast because I had so much ground to cover... but I hope you enjoy a look at my stand-out products of 2012:

Products Mentioned:

- Wen by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo
- Proactive
- Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream, Light/Medium
- Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage foundation, Tender Beige
- Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme foundation, Natural Beige
- Kat Von D Tattoo concealer, Sand
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder, Nude Beige
- NARS pressed powder, Beach
- Benefit Hello Flawless custom powder cover-up, "Never Settle Petal"
- Maybelline Age Rewind "Brightener" Treatment Concealer
- Revlon Age Defying DNA Advantage concealer, Light or Light/Medium
- Bare Minerals Well Rested eye brightening powder
- Urban Decay Naked palette
- Sleek i Divine eyeshadow palettes, Oh So Special and Storm
- NYX Eyeshadow Trios, In The Woods and Honeycomb
- Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner Pen
- L'oreal Carbon Black Extra Intense liquid pencil eyeliner
- Maybelline One By One, Covergirl Lashblast Volume and Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascaras
- Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Hotel Heiress & Cargo Medium Matte Bronzer
- MAC Gentle Mineralize blush, NARS Luster blush, Wet N Wild blushes in Heather Silk and Mellow Wine, NYX Mocha blush
- Lorac Perfectly Lit Spotlight Highlighting powder
- YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige, MAC Creme Cup, Rimmel Airy Fairy lipsticks
- Revlon Colorburst Bellini lipgloss, NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Perfect and Bonne Bell lip lites Srawberry Parfait gloss, Burt's Bees Honeysuckle Tinted Lip Balm








WHEWWW!  That was a lot of stuff.. a year's worth to be exact ;)  I've also been so busy with the holidays that I haven't done a "Week in Instagram Pictures" post in a while.  So I thought I'd include some of my favorite snapshots from the past few weeks as well:





Red velvet cookies... yum!


My new fave Romwe ear cuff!


OOTD


More cookies!


Christmas Eve OOTN


A Gift from Santa


Christmas day cozy


My favorite ornament


My comfy Mango Sweater


 I hope you all had a very happy and safe New Year's and I'm so excited to share the fun things coming up in the year ahead with you all!




0 comments:

Post a Comment