My Favorite Products of 2012.

Happy 2013, everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and safe NYE, regardless of whether you got glammed up for a night on the town or simply snuggled up in bed watching countdown festivities on tv. 

I had a great few weeks off from school myself, celebrating the holidays with loved ones, and I'll be the first to admit that I'm suffering from a case of the post-holiday blues now....it always starts to show its head after Christmas but it gets especially depressing after New Year's :( Anyhoo, here's to another great year, and as promised, here are my favorite products of 2012 :)

Makeup

Concealer: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer + Armani Master Corrector

Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder 



Eyeshadow: Armani ETK in #15

EyelinerMAC Superslick Liquid Liner + MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy + UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP 

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

LipstickDior Addict in Singuliere + MAC Rebel (in action as recently as last night, as seen below!)


Nail polish: China Glaze Shocking Pink 


Body
Shower gel/soap: Nothing in particular.

Body lotion/cream: Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter in Twice is Nice

Body exfoliatorHaus of Gloi Bubbling Scrub in Twice is Nice

Hand creamNothing in particular.

Lip balm/treatment: C.O.Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm + Jack Black Lip Balm

Perfume: Stella by Stella McCartney + Vera Wang Lovestruck


Face
Cleanser: Murad Clarifying Cleanser + Shu Uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil

Toner/lotion: None.


Facial mask: Masker Aide sheet masks (review coming soon!)

Exfoliator: Clarisonic Mia

Makeup remover: Shu Uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil


Here's the link to my 2011 favorites too, in case you're interested! Be on the lookout for my Top 12 Blogs of 2012 soon :)

What were some of your favorites this year? I'd love to know!


0 comments:

Post a Comment