My Favorite Products of the First Half of 2012.


Makeup
FoundationMake Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation! Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation still comes in at a close second, but the color isn't a great match for me at the moment.

Concealer: Maybelline DreamLumi Concealer (under eyes) + Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (blemishes/redness)

Powder: Laura Mercier Translucent Powder + Physician's Formula Happy Booster Translucent Powder



Eyeshadow: Burberry! (Swatched here and here.)

Eyeliner: MAC Superslick Liquid Liner + MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy + Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencils

Eyeshadow primer/base: UDPP 

Eyelash curler: Shu Uemura

Mascara: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara


Lipgloss: Clarins Natural Lip Perfector in #2 + Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bellini



Body
Shower gel/soap: Nothing in particular.

Body lotion/cream: Haus of Gloi Pumpkin Butter in Twice is Nice...I'm obsessed with the scent!

Body exfoliator: Nothing in particular.

Hand cream: None, but I do like the original EOS Everyday Hand Lotion.

Lip balm/treatment: C.O.Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm (best night time lip balm ever! I prefer it over Nuxe Reve de Miel.)

Perfume: Stella by Stella McCartney + Vera Wang Lovestruck


Face
Cleanser: Murad Clarifying Cleanser

Toner/lotion: None.

Moisturizer: The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Facial mask: None.

Exfoliator: Clarisonic Mia

Makeup remover: Shu Uemura Fresh Cleansing Oil


p.s. I've linked all products that have been featured or reviewed in previous posts :)

Here's the link to my 2011 favorites too, in case you're interested!


What have been some of your favorites so far this year? I'd love to hear about them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment