My Time-Saving Beauty Tips & Tricks

As much as I hate to admit it, being fashionably late isn't all that fashionable.  Over the years I've had to train myself - ahem - force myself to adopt some of the time-saving beauty practices in this post.  Not because I'm a low-maintenance girl as far as my beauty routine goes. Haha, ohhh no. It's because one of my worst habits is being chronically late - to everything.  More recently I realized I don't need to ponder EVERY lipstick in my collection before choosing one to wear that day and I've been doing much better with making my appointments and other commitments on time. Hopefully a few of these tips and helpful products may keep you from the dreaded mascara-application-in-the-rearview-mirror epidemic as well!



Products Mentioned in Video:

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
(Even though they also remove makeup, I use these for cleansing my face in the AM. I find that helpful in case I've missed a spot while removing my makeup the night before)

Goody Mini Claw Clips (drugstore)


Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Sand

NARS Pressed Powder in Beach

Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover-Up in "Petal"

Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy

Stila Convertible Color in Peony

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks in Cabo Coral

Laura Mercier Peach Mosaic Shimmer Block










0 comments:

Post a Comment