My Nail Polish Collection & Storage

Hey everyone! So I recently decided to tame the colorful beast that was my nail polish collection! Not only did I toss old bottles (some that I had been keeping for wayyy too long - hoarder alert!) but also decided that my current storage situation just wasn't gonna cut it.  For the past few years I've been keeping all of my polishes in a wicker basket.  This "system" worked out well for a while, but as soon as I started to accumulate more shades it turned into an unorganized mess.  Some of the polishes on the bottom hadn't seen the light of day for months!  

 I could see myself running into the same problem using tupperware containers and didn't want to sacrifice wall space for nail polish racks.  So, I took a little trip to my local Office Depot and -voila!- I found stackable, mini milk crates that were perfect for organizing my polishes.  In the accompanying video I show how I stack and separate them by colors and point out some of my favorite shades. This storage system might not work if you have an immense collection of polish. However, I plan to keep adding to mine by adding on more crates as my collection grows.   Hope you enjoy the video!!


-Alli xoxo








0 comments:

Post a Comment