Favorite Mascaras

Yesterday I arrived in sunny Florida and I've been relaxing like it's my job ever since! I can't wait to share some pictures of my vacation and hopefully I'll be able to film my June Favorites down here as well! In the meantime I thought I would post a video that I filmed before I left, all about my favorite mascaras! Most of the products mentioned are available at the drugstore and I'll also be talking about my ALL-TIME, most favorite mascara - Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Enjoy!








Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes!
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion
Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express
L'oreal Double Extend
L'oreal False Fiber Lashes
Maybelline XXL Pro 24hr
Maybelline One By One Volume Express
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express




-Alli xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment