Tropical Green & Coral Makeup | Sigma Resort Palette




Hi everyone! I'm back with a fun, bright green and coral look using the new Sigma Beauty Resort Palette! My favorite thing about this limited edition palette is the fact that it includes a well-rounded assortment of colors and pretty much everything you would need to create a look inspired by the tropics. The press release for this product says it was "created as a beauty accompaniment to your weekend getaways and summer travels..."








Coincidentally my first thought when I started playing around with this palette was that I could easily throw it in my travel makeup bag for vacations or day trips to the shore and have everything I would need to create a wide variety of vibrant looks. The gorgeous and highly-pigmented eyeshadows range from functional neutrals to playful brights. As if that weren't enough, it comes with a lovely coral blush, glamorous liquid highlighter and a double-ended eyeliner pencil. I was very impressed by the quality of the additional products in the palette and the rich turquoise and cocoa eyeliner shades are creamy, transfer easily and have some SERIOUS staying power. The Resort Palette has been one of the first spring/summer product launches that I have been truly excited about - this one has you covered from the sand dunes to dinner! The inside cover also houses a jumbo mirror, something I find note-worthy and definitely helpful when travelling. 

And now... the swatches!!



L-R: Heavenly blush, Liquid Highighter

L-R: Papaya, Moonbeam, Neela and Midori eyeshadows
Don't mind my goosebumps! ;)


L-R: Muse, Fawn, Luna and Topaz eyeshadows

L-R: Daydream and Earth Goddess from double-ended eyeliner pencil


I love the fact that Sigma has included every single color that reminds me summer and the possibilities and looks are endless! Don't forget to use the code AAM2013 and get 10% off your order from Sigma Beauty! 







Products Used for this look:
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
NYX retractable eyeliner in White
Sigma Resort Palette (Midori, Topaz, Luna, Heavenly blush)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Benefit They're Real mascara
Khroma Glimmer false lashes
Cargo Medium Matte bronzer
Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
Benefit Ultra Shine lipgloss, Life on the A List




I hope you all enjoyed this peak at my favorite product of the moment and the video tutorial!  Stay tuned for more tutorials and posts this weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment