Fresh Face | My Dewy Skin Routine

So I'll admit it, I was definitely somewhat of a late bloomer when it came to discovering the Beauty Blender. Could a sponge shaped like a teardrop REALLY be all that amazing for applying your foundation? Well friends, the answer is a big YES! But you probably already knew that right? ;)

Not only can this little beauty tool give a flawless, airbrushed finish when applying liquid foundation... but recently I discovered that it has the same effect when used to apply a cream or liquid highlighter. And voila! My new, dewy skin foundation routine was born!  Okay so here's the formula:

Luminous foundation
 + Beauty Blender
liquid highlighter
+ MAC Fix+
____________________________

= Luminous, dewy skin that's NOT greasy or shiny! Woot woot!


Since this routine is geared more towards looking radiant (not shiny), I chose to use the Loreal True Match Lumi foundation. Maybe I was a late bloomer with this product too? It reminds me of a less expensive version of the NARS Sheer Glow foundation. It's blendable, gives great coverage and it's luminous without looking like an oil slick. I've really been loving this routine and I hope you will try it out with products in your own collection :) 

Product List:

Loreal Revitalift Miracle Blur (more about this later... it really is a Miracle!)

Loreal True Match Lumi foundation - W 1-2 porcelain-light ivory and W-3 Nude Beige mixed (applied with a Beauty Blender) 

Rimmel Stay Matte powder, Nude Beige

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer, brightening shade

Revlon Age Defying concealer, light/medium

Ben Nye Cameo Powder

Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer

Mac Fix+



 



0 comments:

Post a Comment