January Makeup & Beauty Favorites! ♥

Hi guys! I'm so excited to share with you all of my beauty obsessions from the month of January! I feel like there's so many products that I haven't had a chance to talk about yet, one of them being my new go-to concealer and foundation in ONE (foundation routine is on the way!).

I've also really been loving the newest additions to Maybelline's line of lip products, the Vivid lipsticks and Color Whispers. I prefer the Color Whispers to the Revlon Lip Butters and L'oreal Colour Riche balms any day! I love everything about them from the packaging to the weightless, highly-pigmented gel formula. Not to mention, there are a bazillion colors to choose from - think kid in a candy store! My personal favorite has been Lust for Blush, it's the perfect everyday neutral pink. For more about my recent beauty loves, check out the video below!


My Favorites:

- Sally Hansen VitaSurge cuticle gel

- Loreal Power Volume 24HR Black Smoke mascara

- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal shadow in Barely Branded

- Anastasia Brow Whiz, "Ash Blonde"

- Urban Decay Vice Palette

- Cargo One Base Concealer + Foundation in OB 01

- Maybelline Color Whispers in Lust for Blush and Oh La Lilac

- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Lipstick in Pink Pop








0 comments:

Post a Comment