10 Makeup Products I Would Repurchase: TAG

Hi all! I recently did a tag video about ten products I would repurchase if, by some stroke of bad luck, I ended up losing all of my makeup. Just the thought of it sends chills up my spine. I think this topic is actually very interesting because it really focuses on the makeup and beauty items that you can't live without, or your Holy Grail products. I mean, we could live without makeup. But why would we want to do that?  Here are my top ten products I would rush out to buy first:



1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation: Judging by feedback from my viewers, it seems like you either love or hate this foundation. I LOVE it! Just an ultra-sheer layer applied with my Sigmax F84 brush gives my complexion an airbrushed, flawless look without concealer. This would prevent me from having to purchase an additional concealer for my face.


2. Benefit Hello Flawless Custom Powder Cover-Up: I don't think I could stomach wearing any liquid/cream foundation without setting it with a powder.  It makes it touchable, keeps it in place all day and prevents creasing.  BONUS: You can also use Hello Flawless as a powder foundation, making this multitasker even more useful during a no-makeup crisis.


3. Revlon Age Defying Concealer w/ DNA Advantage: I don't feel like this product gets enough love in the blogosphere. It really packs a punch and camouflages dark circles better than many high-end products I've tried. I could use this without a brightener (although I usually pair it with my Maybelline Age Rewind Brightener) and it erases my undereye circles with ease.


4. MAC Painterly Paint Pot: This little pot of cream-shadowy goodness makes my eyeshadows show up truer to color and helps them last by giving the powder something to stick to. I can also use it as an eyeshadow base because my lids aren't super oily, eliminating the need to drop mucho dinero on a new eye primer.


5. E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit in Medium: I can't go without filling in my brows. This handy little kit is very inexpensive (I believe between $1-$3) and comes with everything you need to perfect your arches.



*Don't forget to watch in HD!


6. MAC Tempting eyeshadow: One of my favorite MAC shadows! It's a great anytime/anywhere color - a beautiful golden brown. When worn alone, the flattering shimmer casts shadows in all the right places, making it look like you're wearing more products on your lids.


7. L'oreal Carbon Black Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner: Long name, great eyeliner. Amazing eyeliner, actually! I get more use out of a good liner pencil than the liquid version. Especially since you can use a pencil on your lid, in the waterline and as an eyeshadow base for a smokey eye.


8. NYX Mocha Blush: If all of my blushes vanished into thin air, this one would have me covered. It goes with everything and compliments many looks, from a neutral daytime look to nighttime smokey eyes.


9. Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm: This balm doubles as a sheer gloss because it's super moisturizing and adds a hint of rosy color. I don't think I could be without it!


10. Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara: My mascara obsession of the moment, it's a very striking, black formula that adds intense volume and length. I've recently rediscovered this old stand-by, reminding me why I love it so much!


Well, there you have it! I hope you found this post to be interesting and please let me know: what are the ten makeup products you would repurchase?






0 comments:

Post a Comment