Long Lasting, Shine-Free Foundation Routine

Okay, so we are officially in the dog days of summer! I don't know about you, but stepping out in the heat and humidity in a liquid foundation can leave my skin looking like an oil slick!  Typically I'll resolve this issue by switching up to a powder foundation routine in the summertime.  However, sometimes I want my skin to look super flawless for an event or a night out - something that a cream or liquid foundation does best.  So how do I keep my skin looking naturally matte and shine-free?  In the video below I'll show you the combination of products that has been keeping my skin looking fresh-faced all summer long!



Makeup/Products Mentioned:
Neutrogena Shine Control Primer
Revon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation in Natural Beige
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Sand
NARS Pressed Powder in Beach
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser - Brightener
Revlon Age Defying Concealer w/ DNA Advantage (Light/Medium)
Bare Minerals Well Rested Eye Brightening Powder
Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Hotel Heiress
Wet N Wild blush in Heather Silk
YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #1 Nude Beige
NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Beautiful
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder




0 comments:

Post a Comment