I took the $20 Makeup Challenge!

After returning from travelling around the Northwest this past week I was super excited to film and upload a new video on my YouTube channel!  And what better to film than the most highly requested video from my viewers - The $20 Makeup Challenge!  So, the idea is to come up with a complete look (face, eyes, cheeks and lips), but all of the cosmetics and tools that you use must total under $20.


I knew this was going to be tricky but I didn't realize how difficult it would actually be until I got to Wal-Mart. Dun dun dun...


I must have looked like an escapee from an insane asylum, walking up and don't the aisles and tallying up all of the prices.  One little gem made this challenge a lot easier. The Wet n Wild Bare Necessities kit includes an eyeliner, 3 eyeshadows and a mascara for under $5.00 - score!


Some of the products I picked up were hits and some were misses, but you'll have to watch the video to find out and see if I stayed within my budget!



*Oh and special thanks to my mom for being my human calculator at Wal-Mart! ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment