Red Lips!

Today is all about the red lips! I love red lips...they're so sexy and classic at the same time. My everyday makeup looks are generally pretty subdued, but I really wish I had more occasions to rock a red lip!

The first red lip is Rimmel Lasting Finish l/s in Temptation.  It's pretty opaque and has a nice shine to it. I also have lined my lips with Nars l/l in Jungle Red. The only thing I don't really like about this l/s is the scent. Cherries, I think? It's just so strong! It does fade after putting in on, though. My teeth look so white!

Temptation l/s and Jungle Red l/l

The second red lip is MAC l/s in Lady Bug. It's a lustre formula so it's perfect when you want a red lip but you don't want it to look too harsh or made-up. I find the color to be pretty buildable as well. This is how it looks with not quite 2 coats.

Lady Bug (no liner)


Lady Bug (L) and Temptation (R)

I know my pictures are terrible...I hate my camera! It CANNOT focus! It's so irritating. Maybe it's time for a new one. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment